Hard reset Vivo V11 SD660 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo V11 SD660 restart.
Hard reset Vivo V11 SD660 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo V11 SD660
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo V11 SD660 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo V11 SD660, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo V11 SD660 will be erased.