Hard reset Vivo NEX 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo NEX 2 restart.
Hard reset Vivo NEX 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo NEX 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo NEX 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo NEX 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo NEX 2 will be erased.