Hard reset Vertex Impress Indigo Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vertex Impress Indigo restart.
Hard reset Vertex Impress Indigo Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vertex Impress Indigo
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vertex Impress Indigo restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vertex Impress Indigo, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vertex Impress Indigo will be erased.