Hard reset Vertex Impress Eno Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vertex Impress Eno restart.
Hard reset Vertex Impress Eno Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vertex Impress Eno
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vertex Impress Eno restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vertex Impress Eno, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vertex Impress Eno will be erased.