Hard reset Vertex Impress Disco Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vertex Impress Disco restart.
Hard reset Vertex Impress Disco Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vertex Impress Disco
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vertex Impress Disco restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vertex Impress Disco, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vertex Impress Disco will be erased.