Hard reset Vaio Phone A Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vaio Phone A restart.
Hard reset Vaio Phone A Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vaio Phone A
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vaio Phone A restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vaio Phone A, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vaio Phone A will be erased.