Hard reset UMIDIGI S5 Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after UMIDIGI S5 Pro restart.
Hard reset UMIDIGI S5 Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone UMIDIGI S5 Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after UMIDIGI S5 Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of UMIDIGI S5 Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory UMIDIGI S5 Pro will be erased.