Hard reset UMi Plus Extreme Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after UMi Plus Extreme restart.
Hard reset UMi Plus Extreme Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone UMi Plus Extreme
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after UMi Plus Extreme restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of UMi Plus Extreme, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory UMi Plus Extreme will be erased.