Hard reset Uhans Note 4 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Uhans Note 4 restart.
Hard reset Uhans Note 4 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Uhans Note 4
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Uhans Note 4 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Uhans Note 4, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Uhans Note 4 will be erased.