Hard reset Uhans H5000 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Uhans H5000 restart.
Hard reset Uhans H5000 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Uhans H5000
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Uhans H5000 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Uhans H5000, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Uhans H5000 will be erased.