Hard reset Texet X-line Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Texet X-line restart.
Hard reset Texet X-line Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Texet X-line
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Texet X-line restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Texet X-line, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Texet X-line will be erased.