Hard reset Texet TM-5005 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Texet TM-5005 restart.
Hard reset Texet TM-5005 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Texet TM-5005
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Texet TM-5005 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Texet TM-5005, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Texet TM-5005 will be erased.