Hard reset Texet iX-maxi Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Texet iX-maxi restart.
Hard reset Texet iX-maxi Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Texet iX-maxi
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Texet iX-maxi restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Texet iX-maxi, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Texet iX-maxi will be erased.