Hard reset Teclast Tbook 11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Teclast Tbook 11 restart.
Hard reset Teclast Tbook 11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Teclast Tbook 11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Teclast Tbook 11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Teclast Tbook 11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Teclast Tbook 11 will be erased.