Hard reset Teclast Master T10 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Teclast Master T10 restart.
Hard reset Teclast Master T10 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Teclast Master T10
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Teclast Master T10 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Teclast Master T10, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Teclast Master T10 will be erased.