Hard reset Teclast M8 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Teclast M8 restart.
Hard reset Teclast M8 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Teclast M8
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Teclast M8 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Teclast M8, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Teclast M8 will be erased.