Hard reset Teclast A10S Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Teclast A10S restart.
Hard reset Teclast A10S Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Teclast A10S
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Teclast A10S restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Teclast A10S, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Teclast A10S will be erased.