Hard reset TCL 10L Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after TCL 10L restart.
Hard reset TCL 10L Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone TCL 10L
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after TCL 10L restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of TCL 10L, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory TCL 10L will be erased.