Hard reset T-Mobile REVVL 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after T-Mobile REVVL 2 restart.
Hard reset T-Mobile REVVL 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone T-Mobile REVVL 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after T-Mobile REVVL 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of T-Mobile REVVL 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory T-Mobile REVVL 2 will be erased.