Hard reset Sugar Y11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sugar Y11 restart.
Hard reset Sugar Y11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sugar Y11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sugar Y11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sugar Y11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sugar Y11 will be erased.