Hard reset Sugar S30 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sugar S30 restart.
Hard reset Sugar S30 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sugar S30
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sugar S30 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sugar S30, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sugar S30 will be erased.