Hard reset Sugar S11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sugar S11 restart.
Hard reset Sugar S11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sugar S11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sugar S11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sugar S11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sugar S11 will be erased.