Hard reset Sugar F11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sugar F11 restart.
Hard reset Sugar F11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sugar F11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sugar F11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sugar F11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sugar F11 will be erased.