Hard reset Sugar C11 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Sugar C11 restart.
Hard reset Sugar C11 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Sugar C11
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Sugar C11 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Sugar C11, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Sugar C11 will be erased.