Hard reset Smartisan M1L Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Smartisan M1L restart.
Hard reset Smartisan M1L Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Smartisan M1L
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Smartisan M1L restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Smartisan M1L, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Smartisan M1L will be erased.