Hard reset Samsung W2018 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Samsung W2018 restart.
Hard reset Samsung W2018 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Samsung W2018
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Samsung W2018 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Samsung W2018, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Samsung W2018 will be erased.