Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Fold Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Samsung Galaxy Fold restart.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Fold Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Samsung Galaxy Fold
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Samsung Galaxy Fold restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Samsung Galaxy Fold, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Samsung Galaxy Fold will be erased.