Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A40 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Samsung Galaxy A40 restart.
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A40 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Samsung Galaxy A40
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Samsung Galaxy A40 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Samsung Galaxy A40, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Samsung Galaxy A40 will be erased.