Hard reset Realme U1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Realme U1 restart.
Hard reset Realme U1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Realme U1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Realme U1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Realme U1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Realme U1 will be erased.