Hard reset Realme 5s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Realme 5s restart.
Hard reset Realme 5s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Realme 5s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Realme 5s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Realme 5s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Realme 5s will be erased.