Hard reset QMobile LT100 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after QMobile LT100 restart.
Hard reset QMobile LT100 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone QMobile LT100
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after QMobile LT100 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of QMobile LT100, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory QMobile LT100 will be erased.