Hard reset QMobile E3 Dual Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after QMobile E3 Dual restart.
Hard reset QMobile E3 Dual Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone QMobile E3 Dual
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after QMobile E3 Dual restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of QMobile E3 Dual, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory QMobile E3 Dual will be erased.