Hard reset QMobile CS1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after QMobile CS1 restart.
Hard reset QMobile CS1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone QMobile CS1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after QMobile CS1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of QMobile CS1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory QMobile CS1 will be erased.