Hard reset Poptel P10 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Poptel P10 restart.
Hard reset Poptel P10 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Poptel P10
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Poptel P10 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Poptel P10, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Poptel P10 will be erased.