Hard reset Pluzz PL5510 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pluzz PL5510 restart.
Hard reset Pluzz PL5510 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pluzz PL5510
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pluzz PL5510 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pluzz PL5510, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pluzz PL5510 will be erased.