Hard reset Pixus Ride 4G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Pixus Ride 4G restart.
Hard reset Pixus Ride 4G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Pixus Ride 4G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Pixus Ride 4G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Pixus Ride 4G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Pixus Ride 4G will be erased.