Hard reset Oukitel Y1000 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oukitel Y1000 restart.
Hard reset Oukitel Y1000 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oukitel Y1000
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oukitel Y1000 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oukitel Y1000, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oukitel Y1000 will be erased.