Hard reset Oukitel K7 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oukitel K7 restart.
Hard reset Oukitel K7 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oukitel K7
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oukitel K7 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oukitel K7, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oukitel K7 will be erased.