Hard reset Oukitel C9 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oukitel C9 restart.
Hard reset Oukitel C9 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oukitel C9
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oukitel C9 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oukitel C9, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oukitel C9 will be erased.