Hard reset Oppo Find X2 Lite Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oppo Find X2 Lite restart.
Hard reset Oppo Find X2 Lite Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oppo Find X2 Lite
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oppo Find X2 Lite restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oppo Find X2 Lite, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oppo Find X2 Lite will be erased.