Hard reset Oppo A8 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Oppo A8 restart.
Hard reset Oppo A8 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Oppo A8
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Oppo A8 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Oppo A8, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Oppo A8 will be erased.