Hard reset OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after OnePlus 7 Pro 5G restart.
Hard reset OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone OnePlus 7 Pro 5G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after OnePlus 7 Pro 5G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory OnePlus 7 Pro 5G will be erased.