Hard reset OnePlus 5T Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after OnePlus 5T restart.
Hard reset OnePlus 5T Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone OnePlus 5T
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after OnePlus 5T restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of OnePlus 5T, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory OnePlus 5T will be erased.