Hard reset OnePlus 3T Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after OnePlus 3T restart.
Hard reset OnePlus 3T Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone OnePlus 3T
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after OnePlus 3T restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of OnePlus 3T, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory OnePlus 3T will be erased.