Hard reset Nomi i5730 Infinity Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Nomi i5730 Infinity restart.
Hard reset Nomi i5730 Infinity Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Nomi i5730 Infinity
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Nomi i5730 Infinity restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Nomi i5730 Infinity, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Nomi i5730 Infinity will be erased.