Hard reset Nomi C101014 Ultra4 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Nomi C101014 Ultra4 restart.
Hard reset Nomi C101014 Ultra4 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Nomi C101014 Ultra4
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Nomi C101014 Ultra4 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Nomi C101014 Ultra4, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Nomi C101014 Ultra4 will be erased.