Hard reset Noa Primo 4G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Noa Primo 4G restart.
Hard reset Noa Primo 4G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Noa Primo 4G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Noa Primo 4G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Noa Primo 4G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Noa Primo 4G will be erased.