Hard reset Noa H10le Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Noa H10le restart.
Hard reset Noa H10le Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Noa H10le
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Noa H10le restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Noa H10le, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Noa H10le will be erased.