Hard reset MyWigo Halley 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after MyWigo Halley 2 restart.
Hard reset MyWigo Halley 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone MyWigo Halley 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after MyWigo Halley 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of MyWigo Halley 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory MyWigo Halley 2 will be erased.