Hard reset Multilaser MS60F Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Multilaser MS60F restart.
Hard reset Multilaser MS60F Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Multilaser MS60F
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Multilaser MS60F restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Multilaser MS60F, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Multilaser MS60F will be erased.